The SAP Electronic Invoicing for Brazil (SAP Nota Fiscal Eletronica, also known as SAP NFe) application helps companies doing business in Brazil to comply with e-invoicing regulations. The application allows secure, certified communication with Brazilian tax authorities while automating manually intensive processes to help ensure accurate and error-free processing of electronic invoices.
The application helps you to comply with regulatory requirements by filing a copy of invoice data electronically for sales and tracking its electronic acknowledgment and authorization, as well as verifying e-invoices received from vendors.
The application not only addresses compliance but also automates back-end processes to make them more efficient. Plus, it helps facilitate communication and collaboration within your supply chain to increase supply chain velocity.
Moreover, if primary government systems aren’t available, the automatic checking of government systems can trigger a shift from the standard processing of an e-invoice to an electronic contingency process. The application also supports event requirements such as reporting cancellations of NF-e electronically to the government.
SAP e-Invoicing for Brazil Advantages
- Available in On-Premise and Cloud models;
- Integration of NF-e Inbound with SAP VIM (Vendor Invoice Management);
- Integration of NF-e with SAP TDF (Tax Declaration Framework);
- Business Processes Integrated with safeness and robustness offered by SAP technological platform;
- Information consolidation is made easy allowing for standardization and systems maintenance costs reduction as SAP ERP is a very strong and mature solution for Brazil Localization;
- SAP’s has dedicated development centers in Brazil to maintain and develop new products to attend to Brazilian fiscal, statutory and legal compliance;
- Solution adopted by the major Brazilian companies as well as MNC’s with Brazilian subsidiaries that contribute to solution enhancement and road map definition by providing suggestions for continual improvement to the SAP NF-e Solution Management community.
As a recognized “Go-To-Market” Partner with SAP, Origen is a company specialized in the implementation and development of the SAP Nota Fiscal Eletrônica solution (SAP NF-e) to guarantee fiscal compliance for the logistics, financial and foreign trade compliance areas of operating in Brazil.
This designation qualifies Origen as a strategic and preferential SAP partner for implementing and maintaining the solution for companies worldwide. Origen is also official SAP partner for offering Cloud solutions and the only American-based company that participates as an SAP COIL (Co-Innovation Lab) Partner for the SAP TDF (Tax Declaration Framework) solution, promoted by SAP Labs Latin America at São Leopoldo - RS. Origen has customers that operates from various segments around the world including Brazil, United States, Europe, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and other Latin American countries. We count on a team of consultants with more than 15 years of experience and knowledge on implementing projects, rollouts, enhancements and support of solutions like SAP ERP, GRC-NFe, PI, GTS, TDF and HANA. Origen invests in the development of our own solutions (based on SAP technologies) for the Brazilian Market and is recognized by our customers for our ability to align with the strategic objectives as defined by Corporate (centrally based COE typically outside of Brazil), but facilitate the delivery execution of implementation projects at the local country level.