Origen approaches rollouts and re-engineering projects to Latin America through dedicated, country-specific assessment workshops that help you plan your implementation or upgrade project accordingly.
Through these workshops, Origen is able to devise and recommend the best strategy for approaching the specific project and the specific requirements that need to be addressed from a localization perspective. As a result of this exercise, Origen consultants can detail which processes can be standardized or would need to be adapted to fit the new environment, country-specific characteristics such as fiscal reporting or e-invoicing are clearly pointed out with recommended solutions/deployment strategies, and lastly, measures are taken to address the project’s various organizational and cultural factors to ensure effective change management and overall project success.
Origen ERP Rollout, Re-Engineering & Upgrades Advantages
- Global SAP Services and Solutions Partner
- Strategic SAP COIL (Co-Innovation Labs) Partner with SAP Labs, Inc.
- Stable, growing firm with an expanding global presence
- Strong senior management in all countries where we operate (US, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Demonstrated, comprehensive SAP capabilities with extensive implementation, upgrade, and application support experience
- Demonstrated ability to serve small, mid-size and large organizations with complex business and IT solutions
- Experience working in a multi-sourced and multi-cultural environment
- Comprehensive and quality services at an attractive and aggressive price structure
- Rollup-your-sleeves culture of doing business
Origen assists multinational corporations with end-to-end SAP implementation requirements that are specific to Latin American operations.
Our typical services include SAP rollouts and localization projects, functional and technical consulting for taxation and fiscal compliance, systems upgrades, SAP Application Management Services and solution offerings that have been built to support local and global trade business requirements.
We help our clients achieve operational improvements through their existing SAP ERP investment. We also pride ourselves on our ability to act as an “extension of your team”. This not only applies to time spent during the implementation phases, but more importantly through the SAP AMS support models we can engage to adapt to the needs of your day-to-day business operations. Our approach ensures that our customers gain a competitive advantage and sustainable operations that provide the proper ROI for project justification.