- Language: English
- Mon-Fri 09:00 am – 6:00 pm
SAP TAX DECLARATION FRAMEWORK AS A SERVICE
The first cloud and subscription based SAP tax management solution available for both medium and large sized companies in Brazil.
- Brazil ranked the most complex tax regime in the world
- SPED: electronic invoicing and reporting
- Frequent legal changes needed across multiple submission dates
- Tax burden 36% of GDP
- Each year, over R$100 BI fines for non-compliance
- Need to report huge volumes of data in short timeframes to the authorities.
- Innumerous accessory obligations, majority not supported by SAP.
- 3rd party solutions are not resident in SAP which leads to data inconsistency.
SAP TDF for Brazil:
- Hana-based platform to centralize data for fiscal reporting
- Enables integrated tax process across multiple systems
- Paradigm shift for managing tax compliance for Brazil
- Allows predictive analysis and optimization of tax
Presenting SAP TDF as a Service
Telefonica Vivo Open Cloud launched a public cloud platform named Vivo Open Cloud, located in Vivo Tier III datacenter in Sao Paulo.
Vivo Open Cloud can provide the best cloud platform for SAP SaaS/PaaS with high performance, carrier-class security and reliability, an overall better business model that what is traditionally offered in the market today.
Origen Technologies is a Tier 1 SAP Solutions provider offering specialization of SAP localization for tax and fiscal compliance for Latin America and has entered into a strategic relationship with Huawei and Telefonica Vivo.
Origen is the sole provider of the SAP TDF via the Partner Managed Cloud (PMC) offering, which can provide on a subscription basis a solution to improve operational efficiency, mitigate tax risk, and optimize the overall productivity for financial closing processes for Brazil.
The Origen SaaS model for a certified SAP TDF PMC solution on Telefonica Vivo Open Cloud, represents a unique value proposition in the market that can be delivered as a secure, cost-effective and flexible service for the Brazil mid and large enterprise market.
Value Proposal for Brazilian Market – SAP TDF as a Service
- Faster Time to Value- Repeatable Platform and Streamlined Implementation
- Agile Deployment- Able to generate basic SPED reporting in shorter time frames
- SAP PMC Certified Provider for SAP TDF – Exclusive Reseller of SAP TDF in a SaaS model. Can handle other solutions like SAP GRC NF-e as well
- Subscription-Based Pricing- Includes SAP License, Hosting, and Service of TDF
- Flexible Cost of Entry – Attractive Initial Set up Fee and low monthly fees
- OPEX versus CAPEX
- Great Solution for Mid-Market- Now SAP TDF is affordable and can be deployed quickly!
Software as a service is the new normal. IDC* believes that by 2019, 40% of all software revenue will be on a subscription basis. Customers are embracing cloud because they recognize the traditional technology ownership model is inadequate for agility and because they appreciate financial flexibility.
Souce: IDC InfoBrief