Aptar Group Mexico
- SAP/MES Implementation (Core Module)
- E-Factura for Mexico
- E-Accoutning for Mexico
- SAP Country Template configuration for Mexico
The Aptar Group family of companies is the leader in the global dispensing systems industry. They have over half a century of experience operating in the ever-changing consumer packaging world, with 13,000 dedicated employees and a manufacturing presence in 18 countries.
Aptar’s main objective was to rollout the standardization of its global SAP template to its Mexico operations while complying with local legal or specific business requirements with the intent to reduce implementation and maintenance costs while improving support efficiency. Mexico was a successful go-live which quickly adapted to the new SAP environment with no unplanned downtime.
Feedback from Aptar
- Senior consultant team with 10-15 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Mexican localization for SAP
- Bilingual consultants (English-Spanish) also required due to constant interaction with Aptar Global Team in Italy and project documentation
- Project Manager leadership and Change Management consultant role played a key factor on this implementation to succeed
- Reduction of risks through comprehensive change management planning and execution
- Integration to a centralized Global Competency Center schema
- Local requirements covered for electronic invoice, electronic accounting, and other Mexico specific compliance components
- Planning with APO
- Warehouse Management with Mobisys readers.
- Integration with MES (production system).
- 20 Key users + Client Management
- 14 Consultancy members + Project manager
- May 2016 to March 2017, including
- 2 months post go-live support