On July 2, 2018, the 3.10 version of the NF-e will be deactivated. The changes in the layout of electronic invoices aim to standardize this process, increasing the tax security and control on the goods circulation. They also intend to reduce the maintenance in the systems of NF-e emission for the companies and for the SEFAZ.
See below what changes and which updates are required in GRC-NF-e and ERP:
The NF-e layout change requirements are grouped over a period and end up composing a national annual version, or every two years. The objective is to avoid frequent changes in the NF-e layout, to reduce the need for maintenance in NF-e emission systems for companies and SEFAZ.
The exception to this rule is motivated by the adaptations necessary in the change of legislation, which normally have a smaller size, but which must also comply with a schedule that can be observed by the companies and by the authorizing SEFAZ. The last layout revision was made in 2014. Currently the NF-e layout is in the “3.10” version.
Deadline for implementation
The deadlines for implementing the changes are:
- Homologation Environment (business test environment): 01/15/2018.
- Production Environment: 01/22/2018.
- Deactivation of the previous version: 02/07/18
The scope of this proposal includes the technical upgrade of the new Invoice layout according to:
- Technical follow-up on Upgrade from PI 7.0 to the latest version;
- Upgrade from NF-e to version 4.0;
- Review of current processes and suitability for new requirements;
- Adaptation of XML schemas to version 4.0;
- Technical understanding of changes proposed by SAP and configuration;
- Applying SAP Notes in the ECC environment to tailor the XML Layout;
- Current BADI migration to BADI of consistency;
- Development of new validations in BADI;
- Monitoring of functional and user tests;
- Documentation of changes;
- Training for Key-User and IT department regarding changes made by the project;
- Follow-up go-live and post-production.
Origen Technologies has substantial experience in deploying NF-e and can help you with this update.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.