Origen Technologies, a global partner of SAP products and services, has participated in the Localization Event Day in Peru, an event focused on the ecosystem of companies that run SAP in the country. SAP customers were invited by SAP Latin America to help the ecosystem understand more about the strategy for the compliance area for Peru and for companies located in Latin America.
The meeting took place in Lima and covered the following topics:
1. Scope of Localization for Peru
2. Presentation of the new electronic invoicing features available through SAP’s e-Document Framework solution
3. Client experience with e-Documents implemented in ECC and with SAP HANA
4. Project steps and their main considerations
5. ASUG and its relationship with SAP on how to handle and overcome localization challenges
Origen was invited by SAP to present the e-Document case study on Tigre Group, a large Brazilian multinational corporation that manufactures PVC pipe and connectors, to detail the experience of the implementation project of e-Document Framework solution for their Peruvian operations. The project was recognized for its rapid implementation, adaptation of the complementary monitor, and the standard use of the solution set made available by SAP.
The project in Tigre had the full implementation of the e-Document framework, highlighting the friendly monitoring of invoices connecting with government agencies. The case was presented by executives Haroldo Lima, Global Delivery Manager of Origen, and Manolo Gomez, sales director of the company for Latin America.
Need more information about e-Documents implementation? Talk to us: email@example.com